To grow and optimize individuals, teams, and project organizations through strategy, talent development, and process optimization.
Inspiration and origins of RiMu
The RiMu tree is the largest canopy tree in its native country of New Zealand. For us, it represents the potential growth and heights that one individual, team, or organization can achieve.
About the team
Our team has a wide breadth multi-industry experience, including healthcare, banking, retail, and hospitality, with over 50 years of leadership experience in Information Technology and Portfolio and Project management, knowledge of all IT governance framework (COBIT, ITIL), portfolio management / project management frameworks and methodologies (Scrum/Lean Six Sigma/SaFe/KanBan and Waterfall) as well as process improvement tools and techniques.
We are methodology agnostic and can assist with developing a strategy to fit the needs of your business, help to empower and train individuals, teams, and corporations, and provide you with a customized toolbox for all your business and professional needs.
- Business Process Improvement Workshops
- Coaching, Personal Branding Workshops & Skill Assessments
- Software Evaluations & Implementation
Methodologies and Frameworks
- Brown Paper Mapping Sessions for Business Process Improvement Design
- COBIT 5.0 Framework for Organizational / IT Governance
- ITIL 3.0 Framework for IT Service Management
- Lean Six Sigma for Business Process Improvement Design & Implementation
- Agile/Scrum/SAFe for Software Implementations
- Traditional Waterfall (SDLC) for Software / Process Implementation
- Hybrid Methodologies for Software / Process Implementation
Who we can help
- Individuals and teams
- Small / Mid-size Organizations
- Organization Leaders
- Project Management Office leaders
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Management Professionals
- Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches
- Business Analyst Professionals
We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or ways we can improve.